A fine 100" pumping engine house stands near Rhydymwyn at NGR SJ198678 on the Nth Hendre part of this mine. Access is difficult as it stands in an active stone quarry where permission should be sought before visiting. The engine here was second hand from Cornwall and was operational from 1865. The engine house and red brick chimney are grade 2 listed and of a high build quality. The North Hendre mine was part of the Halkyn United Lead Mines. At NGR SJ204678 there is a red brick-built engine house built in 1917 to house electric motors to power the pumps in Taylor's Shaft. The offices, changing rooms, bath houses and lamp rooms survive at the surface of the 490Ft Olwyn Goch Shaft at NGR SJ202678. The last Lead was mined here in 1977 however the mine was placed on care and maintenance until 1987.